Saturday 19 March 2016

Hair update




Nothing much has been going on with my hair. I had my washday after almost 3weeks of not washing my hair and I got to try out Uyai Naturals shampoo and leave in (a detailed review will be up soon). I have been taking my Natrol biotin (the review will come after my Relaxer update) and have slacked in doing scalp massages. I never thought taking biotin would make me so lazy to do my regular scalp massages. I guess I've reformed my brain to think that I do not need to do both. Somebody tap me back into reality! Lol




For two weeks I lived in buns, high and low. Then after my Matriculation ceremony I found myself loving how big my hair turned out even though it wasn't blow dried. It was almost shrinked up like a wash n go but there was still so much volume. I intended on doing a flexirodsets but my hair refused to be styled😢😞 Must have been because of the products I used before setting the hair. I blow dried for an hour and then left it on all through the night but in the morning it was still damp.



My hair is currently 8weeks or 2 months post relaxer and I plan to end my stretch when I'm somewhere from week 12-15. I get lots of questions if I'm natural or transitioning. I'm texlaxed from root to tip and I kind of embrace the shrinkage that texlaxed hair gives just like natural hair. I'm mostly wearing my hair in a big puff-like pony with the bangs in an updo style like the pic above. On first try I found out that the hair style suits me a lot and I'm not yet tired of wearing my hair that way, lol. 


Note: my hair is not straightened or blow dried in any of the pictures. The last two pics is freshly air dried hair with shrinkage setting in while the picture where I'm pulling my hair and the  first pic is after moisturising and sealing. 

What have you been up to with your  hair lately? 

4 comments:

  1. You are the real mvp. I don't think I can handle texlaxed hair with so much texture that it shrinks as much as yours. I'll probably just being scissors out one day while detangling. Hahaha! Your hair looks so healthy. Well done hun.


    www.hairvolutionbybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie... But It can't be that difficult to manage, lol

      Delete
  2. Love your texlaxed hair and looking forward to your review of the Uyai products. Please check out my hair growth challenge on my blog.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu :-) I joined the challenge too!

      Delete

Most Viewed Post!