Tuesday 26 April 2016

Relaxer/Texlax Update and length check



Hey loves! This is actually a very late post a I am about 3 weeks post relaxer already and I apologise for that.

I resolved not to do long stretches this year  but I didn't know I would relax as early as 9weeks post. Actually the basis for relaxing this early is not the number of days I am post relaxer buy the amount of new growth I achieved within that time. I can tell u that I had not less than one and a half inches. Detangling my new growth was so starting to give me headaches.. Lol





My Relaxer procedure is the same and I prefer to leave my hair heavily textured after relaxing.  I used Cream of Nature Argan  oil No lye relaxer in normal strength. As it wasn't a a  ed relaxer day I think I scratched my scalp a bit which caused me to get a small burn at my nape area.

Can you see a Lil reddish spot or area? 


The only thing I did was apply my avocado oil directly on it. Right now I can't even find the place that got burnt.




I took off about half an inch of ends that didn't look good to me.  I've been doing this every relaxer day since by big trim so I'll be able to maintain the thickness at the hemline of my hair. You can also see from the pic that I'm not yet Bra strap length.

Have you relaxed or texlaxed your hair lately?

Full details: How I texlax for thicker hair

All My Relaxer updates

9 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for your post
    Your hair is nice....i love
    I'll choose healthy and thick ends over length any day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is thick and healthy. Did you blow dry or dried before trimming?

    https://naturallykinkyme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :-) I trimmed on wet hair before blow drying.

      Delete
  3. Yay for length retention! Visually your hemline definitely looks thicker! How does it feel?

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so close to BSL, love the thickness of your hair.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently got a successful PRP Therapy in Chandigarh and my self confidence is higher than it has ever been! It's such a relief to finally find something that works.

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!