Wednesday 21 December 2016

3 year HHJ hairniversary, Blogiversary and Relaxer update

Complements of the season dearies! How have you been? I have recieved tons of messages from you asking if i wont come back to update the blog or i possibly quit my hhj (ok no one asked that, lol). Its been a long while but I'm back and will be sharing my good news with you all.

This lady has been on a healthy hair journey for 3years! 😁😁 Its also 2years Since is started this blog!

I'm so thankful to you my dearest readers and most especially to those who share my blog link to friends. 60k plus views in 2years may be small to you but its damn big to me and I'm as happy as you never imagined.

3 years of HHJ




I remember clearly how i started, guess what? I found an old memory card containing more of my hair pics of when i just began. But the memory card has virus and i wont want to transfer any files from such memory card. It shows how far you can go if you believe in yourself and have patience. I keep asking myself: what gave me all the courage to take this big decision that changed my life?

 The decision to take full responsibility of my hair and to get it to grow past my bra changed my life in three ways.

My ponytail gives me so much Joy!


1. I get the perception that theres nothing we cannot do if we put our whole hearts to it just as long as someone has already done it before successfully. Even if no one has done it around you, being the first to do it wont hurt.

2. Doing things that work for me and this has spread from hair styles and products to even my dress sense. It suits another person doesnt mean it will suit me so i dont kill for it. I'm not bothered if my hair is not done, I deliberately do my twistouts to look like locs, i no longer stretch my relaxer for so long.

Finding what works for you is like finally finding yourself!

3. The world of haircare offers so much inspiration that would get you off any situation. Bloggers, hairlistas are so supportive that you always want to be where they are. So much positivity that would give you the strength to fight setbacks both in your hair journey and in your personal life. I'm actracted to positve and great minds.



Relaxer update, Dec. 2016


I relaxed my hair Following thesame procedures in my previous relaxer updates  after a 13 weeks relaxer stretch. My hair is still texlaxed and will be for some more years. I used my Creme of Nature Argan oil Relaxer and my hair came out great with no burns.

Heres my Final length check of the year 2016 and what length ive been able to attain in 3years!
Grazing MBL


2 comments:

  1. WOW! AWESOME! Your hair looks SUPER healthy! I am just grazing shoulder length after many setbacks and two years of practicing healthy hair regimens. Thank you for the update!! This has come at a time when I thought I was the on this journey alone. Merry Christmas and "More Hair" as my sister the beautician used to tell her clients when they said to her "thank you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dear, your hair come a long way. Congratulations on 60,000 views. I wish you hundreds of thousands more!

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!