Sunday 30 November 2014

Wash day: Back to wigging!

Hey cuties :-) been a while... hope everyone is doing great!? 
      
       Sorry for my inconsistency with posting its really been hard for even friends and family to reach me because of the area i live at the moment. The problem is electricity!!! I will soon move to a better apartment though and my dear school stress is also there ooo lol Thank you to all who keep reading my blog and sharing my blog url...I really do appreciate Sooo to you my lovely readers...Welcome to the last month of the year... may God Bless you, increase your joy and keep you safely throughout this festive season!....AMEN!!

       I had a busy school week as usual and i sometimes didn't get to moisturise and seal but what helped my hair is the glycerine i added to my moisturiser.
        I'm so happy that i'm this far into my stretch.... i have gone 10weeks without my wigs which is a huge progress for me because in previous months i would start wigging at 5-6 weeks. But i still have intentions to relax my hair this December either at 13 or 14 weeks post. This washday was on Friday 28 and it happened in the evening so my hair air dried all through the night. so.... here's my washday procedure:
     
Wash day procedure
*hot oil treatment with palm kernel oil
*finger detangled
*shampooed off (lathered twice cause its been two weeks since last washday i had to make sure my hair was nice and clean.
*deep conditioned with Organics by Africa's best cholesterol tea tree oil deep conditioner (i had a problem with the scent...it almost knocked me off ...seriously made me light headed) will do a good review on it on another post.
*rinsed off 30 mins later.... wrapped head with t-shirr for a long time while i flipped through some pages :-)
*by the time i took off the t-shirt my hair was nice and soft...

I moisturised with my kids organics olive oil plus Shea butter moisturizer and sealed with raw Shea butter and finger detangled again, then followed up with a wide tooth comb. Next i put my hair into 12 big plaits and left it to air dry. The next morning i wore my wig and i was sooo happy that my hair would be hidden away from the harmattan sun and dryness...at least it would conserve a bit more moisture under the wig.

Its the dry season and this is the time where our hair can get so dry... even our skin is not left out... keep stalking my blog cause i will be sharing some easy tips to get your hair through this season...
              How was your recent washday? tried any new products?? share!! :-)

                    *much love*

4 comments:

  1. I'll be joining you with the wigging very soon. Where did you get the wig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from a saloon here in Port harcourt. It was a nice wig so i couldnt let it go:-)

      Delete

Most Viewed Post!