Wednesday 12 November 2014

Whats been happening to my hair

Hello y'all :-)
      I have been trying to put up this post but something always comes up... i moved to Port Harcourt for school and so far... its been a bit stressful but i know with time I'll get used to the environment and some how my days wont be sooo stressful. Anyways i will still try to give my best info on the blog and keep you guys updated on how my hair is doing... which is what this post is about.
              Right now i'm 8weeks post relaxer (2 months since i last relaxed). That being said... my hair hasn't been washed for almost 2 weeks....... my last washday was the one before my flat twist out and since then I've been so little with the things i do to my hair and ....this is really not bad...its beneficial because i have my hands off my hair... apart from shed hair which will still shed irrespective of being manipulated or not there are no breakage occurring during this period. Right now i have my hair in a bun. which it has been in for about 3days...i took it down last night, oiled my scalp and did a scalp massage, moisturised and sealed, finger combed and put my hair back in a bun. I then tied it down with a scarf.

                Took it off the next morning and my edges were nicely laid down (this is an awesome tip to try it eliminates the use of brushes for your edges and doesn't cause any damage if you are using a silk or satin material). I have however bought some products which i will be doing a review on pretty soon... (as soon as washday comes lol) but keep stalking my blog as i intend to still share more info on getting healthy hair as regards porosity and my way of relaxing for thicker hair.
PS: I did NOT use a bun filler to create this bun. But You can still create this look with a bun filler just do a flat twist on both sides at the front. I will give a tutorial on how to get fuller bun without faking it pretty soon.
                   *much love*

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Judith. How is your hair handling the PH humidity? Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, it's pretty cool. School is fine. Just that it doesn't allow me enough time for my blog. But am still gonna do my best to see that the blog is up and moving. Thanks so much for always being here to encourage me.

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!