Friday 19 February 2016

My Flat Ironed hair Post Relaxer: Chasing BSL



Hey loves! Hope we had a great Valentine Celebration?!
So I got to straighten my hair 2 weeks after my last relaxer and the relaxer update post can be found HERE.  I straightened on freshly washed and deep conditioned hair. All my styles be it protective styles or flat ironing I always start on clean hair.



After wash and deep conditioning I applied Lotta body moisturise me curl and style milk and sealed with my Kuza  hair polish which is a heat protectant serum. I blow dried my hair on warm air and switched to cold air for some mins. I used warm air this time around because using cold air would take me a lot of time. I then set my flat iron on the 180° heat setting and flat ironed my hair. Here are some pics :-)



Few more inches till bra strap length but I'm more happy about getting there with healthier hair than last time.

My ends in this pic were starting to get curly,  it would take several passes with my Flat iron to get them to be sleek and straight so I just let it be. Lol. 

I'm really glad that my ends are still in good shape and I'm really going to focus on keeping them so. Incase you didn't know,  I joined the 6 inches in 12 months challenge hosted by naijahaircangrow and you can find the post HERE.  I'm really hoping that I can have better length by the end of the year and I hope you will be voting for me when the time comes.

My next post is an easy protective style that I'm sure you would love to see. Do stop by...
Enjoy your weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! Can't wait to see the easy protective style.


    www.hairvolutionbybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for healthy ends! Your length retention is amazing. I can't wait to see your protective style!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good growth and your ends really do look good.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy hair equals healthy ends as well.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!