Friday 28 September 2018

I'm back, Introducing my First Hair care Product - Extreme Hair Growth Elixir


My loves, Will I ever apologise enough for leaving you guys without a word? I feel someone is reading this and saying "oh well she posted today, wonder what she's been up to that has kept her away!" (Hides face).

I have been trying to get the balance once again. What balance? The experience of having a setback together with colouring my hair threw my hair totally off balance. I'm glad I'm getting back on my fit now! Yes I have actually been up to something and it was triggered by the quest to get my hair back to the length and fullness it had just last year 2017.


EXTREME HAIR GROWTH ELIXIR ⭐ MADE WITH ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS 🌿🌿 INFUSED WITH THE GOODNESS OF BLACK SEED AND FENUGREEK, CASTOR, COCONUT AND OTHER POTENT AYURVEDIC HERBS AND SEEDS🌌 this oil is the best hair growth remedy you will ever use💯


Let me tell you guys, I've done a lot of research and I have tested it out and I'm 100% sure, this is my one stop solution to getting my hair back. "Extreme Hair Growth Elixir is my new secret to getting my hair back" The recipie for my hair growth oil is one that is filled with Great herbs and oils that are powerhouse in stimulating hair growth. Here's a comparison picture.


Will people be able to buy this hair growth oil? Yes its available for sale as well as other amazing hair care products that I have coming up.



Does it work on Natural hair too? Yes it does. You all know my sister is natural. She's since been natural and till now she hasn't relaxed her hair. All products I formulate and recommend are tested on both relaxed and natural hair.



How long did it take to see results: a month!

Cost: N4500/$13 per 150ml bottle

How can I get it? We deliver nationwide in Nigeria to your doorstep and also World wide (to the USA, UK, etc)

How do I place an order?
1. Contact us on Instagram @extremehairgrowthelixir, follow us and send a DM.

2. Message us on WhatsApp +2348105788445

3. Send a mail to juditheresennenna@gmail.com

That's it loves. Now would you believe me if I say I'm back for good and I'm going to regularly post updates on my hair and my routine? You've got to! To all my readers home and abroad, its time to support me, let's get healthy long hair together. Place your order! Limited quantity available. Just surprise me....As a token for all the good hair advice I've shared on this page, for the quantity available, I expect turn up from y'all. Like, sold out under a week!   See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Post!