Tuesday 27 January 2015

My Apologies for being absent...will be back soon

Hello cuties! whats been on? hope your hair journey is going smoothly..

I really am sorry for being absent without blogposts for abt 2-3 weeks now... to tell you the truth, its school's fault...lol. I had alot to do and exams coming up... i actually thought i could cope with my blogging and preparing for exams untill i found out that its been so long since i shared a post.

Washdays have passed, fruit fridays have passed and ya'll didnt miss much of that because i took a single fruit instead of a fruit mix. I have also purchased some new products which i will be giving their reviews soon (nobody told me i was becoming a product junkie...hehehe!).

Heres a shocker for you guys - i decided to stop wearing wigs! Now dont get me wrong wigs are a great way to retain growth and a lovely protective style to keep you away from everyday restyling infact its what helped me grow from shoulder length to armpit length. I will always advise people to use wigs but now i just want to be without the wigs and wear my natural hair out more frequently. However i'm not going into everyday combing or styling so protective styling is still key. Right now my hair is in 4 big cornrows and thats how it will be till the end of the week.

There you have it...once again my apologies. I will be back soon enough. I appreciate those who visit my blog and share links to my blog on social networks and tell friends...yes healthy hair is a must and it is for everyone so its nice to know that we actually pass on information to other ladies struggling to grow their hair. If you still have problems with beginning you can always mail me juditheresennenna@gmail.com
I'm encouraged when i see comments and page views... (9000+ page views in 3months of blog existence) Thanks for spreading the word and publicising the blog. I really do appreciate.
.

      Have a blessed week *muah*

3 comments:

  1. Well done. Keep it up. Btw, I tink I nid tips to grow my upper lip length hair oh... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Keep it up. Btw, I tink I nid tips to grow my upper lip length hair oh... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Leez there are alot of tips on the blog jst click on the label 'hair tips'

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!