Wednesday 11 March 2015

I'm back + what went down on valentines day!

Hey cuties! how do you do? :-) I have been a bad bad blogger! i never intended to take this long but trust me the break was needed. Academics is demanding more of my time.

While away so maany things happened and i just couldnt wait any longer to tell you the stories. Some good...some plain bad but i learnt from it though. Let me start by showing you my valentines day hair :-)





This is the first time my flexi rod set is coming out pretty and very curly.
I used 30 rods and 9 curl formers.


 I purchased a curlformer kit that had 18 curl formers with the hook...did i know it was gonna be a waste of my money...i only used 9 of the 18 as they were too short for my hair. I went back to where i bought it to know if he had a longer one (cause i initially wanted 2 packs) but you know how rude some Nigerian traders can be...he told me plain that curlformers dont come in longer lengths...lol
I made this set on freshly washed and deep conditioned hair. The steps were thesame...
prepoo (did a hardcore protein treatment with two eggs because its been so long since i did even a mild protein treatment)
shampooed with VO5 moisture milks
Deep conditioned with Organics cholesterol DC + VO5 conditioner + a table spion of glycerine...this mix was awesome!
Rinsed out and t-shirt dried for 30 mins then applied ORS moisturiser and then i detangled with a wide tooth comb.
I made small partings with my fingers and sprayed my holding spray on each section before i rolled on the rods.
Using the curlformers wasnt stressing at all because i had watched many youtube videos on how to use them.
I had my washday at night so i slept on the set *cringe* it wasnt easy.

The next morning i took out the rods and i was very happy with my hair. As much as it looks great being let down i wore it up till the curls fell and then wore it as a bob. That was on day 4.







pic below is my hair after applying the egg as protein treatment/prepoo...my hair felt really harrrrd.

Other washdays went well.... i had some challenged with my new growth trying to drive me nuts but its all under control now. will be back with a post on my My relaxer stretch...the protective styles that has worked for me and my strategy to remain on this stretch till 4 or 5 months. I hope you do check back from time to time...pretty please? *cracks an Ariana Grande smile*

After egg has been applied as protein treatment/prepoo

                                                                   *stay blessed...muah*

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Those curls ar defined. Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are! thanks dear i'm happy to be back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hv u bck!!! love d curls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!