Wednesday 22 April 2015

Some ways i have styled my hair from 14-17 weeks post relaxer

Hey sweethearts! :-) I have good news for you! I have ended my stretch and I relaxed at almost  18weeks post (17weeks and 5 days) that post will be up next.

While still on my stretch I wore some styles that made my life easier. I also had a relaxer preparation washday and I blow dried my hair. The washday was my thoughest. Detangling was such a hassle and I lost sooooo much hair. For fear that I would face a setback it had to be my last. This was at 16 weeks post.

Here are the few protectivestyles that I rocked between my last washday post and now.











After my washday and blow dry I went into a picture frenzy because I loved how big my hair was... The first pic is my hair immediately blow dried...the next is the next day.





I hope you'll be back for my relaxer update post... 
Stay safe cuties.... *much love*









3 comments:

  1. Great styles :)

    That polka dot outfit is beautiful on you!

    Lungi @ HHDC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...and thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. I really do envy the way you can stretch hair for that long. 12 weeks seems like too muh calready for me

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!