Tuesday 28 April 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

                               


Hey cuties :-) Guess what? Aiit you've already seen the title... Lol... Its my birthdayyyyyyyy! 

I'm beyond happy that God has kept me alive thus far. Today's marks the beginning of my 19th year on earth. I can only thank God for everything that has happened the past year and most especially for my hhj. 



This month also marks 6months of blogging. Believe me I still have so much to write about and I don't plan to abandon my blog at all. To all of you who read my blog consistently, comment
on posts and spread the post to your friends...thank you so much and God bless. In 6 months I have 13k plus page views and counting. Its just amazing and so encouraging...love you guys!

Still this special month marks 18months  (1year and 6 months) since the beginning of my hhj and I have these pictures to show for my progress. Its been an amazing and inspiring journey. I have gone from shoulder length to Bra strap length and the thickness is on another level...lol







Join me an thank the Lord for adding another year to my life :-) Happy birthday to me!!!! 

4 comments:

Most Viewed Post!