Sunday 5 July 2015

This weeks Protective style...


Hey loves, so I did my moisturising and sealing today and also oiled my scalp and did a scalp massage. It's exactly a week since I washed my hair and I have been wearing it in a bun since then. If you haven't seen my previous post Pls do because I explained my bun routine and how I moisturise my new growth. I didn't add my 911 leave in this time because my hair still had enough strength.
My new growth @almost 11 weeks post relaxer
When viewing from afar you can clearly see the darker potions closest  to my parting



For this week I decided to put in a halo flat twist...
(hope that's the name? Lol) next moisturising and sealing will be 3days from today and I will redo the style. Keep it for another 3days and its washday.
 Apart from making my parting at the front straight  (moisturising it before then) I didn't really fingerdetangle or do unnecessary detangling to my new growth. It's left for washday when I detangle.

My halo twist - protective style for the week



 I then put my hair in this protective style. It's one of my favourite styles when I'm on a relaxer stretch because I think it's elegant (tuck a flower in there and look gracefully cute :-) ) and easy to do without roughing up your new growth. Heres a lil pictorial showing what really happened with the back :-D
How I made the back


On a stretch? What protective style are you currently on?
                                           Much love *muah*


9 comments:

  1. I love this protective style, it's beautiful and the pictorial is easy to get plus i'm thinking of trying this out tomorrow because my hair is way to puffy for me to handle this time around. Can't wait for tuesday to get here. *screaming*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ...I'm certain it will suit you too :-) I'm also waiting for your relaxer update you did a really good job by making it to 26weeks without issues!

      Delete
  2. Nice job, Judith. I saw that your pics got reposted on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...I saw it too it was really nice...I think it's the second time my protective style have been reposted :-)

      Delete
  3. Cute....Definitely trying it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful hair. My one year HHJ anniversary is nearing and it has really been a year full of trial and error. I've learnt so much from so many sources, including you so thank you for that Miss Juditherese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :-) so glad that youre learning so much on whats good for your hair. Being on a hair journey really gives us so many ideas through research. Thanks for your comment dear.

      Delete
  5. Amei o resultado do seu cabelo, blog lindo sucesso seguindo
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!