Tuesday 13 October 2015

Juditherese Haircare Blog is 1 + 2year hhj hairniversary!!

Hey cuties! I'm beyond happy to announce that This blog is now a year old!

Oh my! How time flies! I remember writing my first post like it was yesterday. Did you know I have written over 70 posts since I started blogging? I looked up my page views and it's over 23,000! You guys are amazing! Thank you for always coming over to see what's going on in my little space on the Web :-)



On another note... It's my 2year healthy hair journey anniversary! *twirls 5 times*. It was actually yesterday but I couldn't get to post this. I had my usual Washday routine and I did a blow-dry using the tension method on warm air. Then I finished By blasting with cool air. The only leave ins I used on my hair prior to blow drying was my Lotta body moisturize me curl and style milk and I sealed with Avocado oil. I had to use those because my heat protectant serum (mega growth hi shine polish serum) slipped from my hand and broke. I plan to replace it soon.

But I have a really soft spot for lottabody now. See how good my hair looks! And it was really soft and moisturised.

Oct. 2015, 2year mark




Here's how far I have come in 2 years!

2013 pre hhj 


Oct 2014 1 year into my hhj


Pre hhj in 2013 Vs Now 2015





I usually trim the front of my hair because I like it shorter. My goal for the next healthy hair journey year is healthy thick Mid back length hair. I'd probably be there by December this year if my ends had not disappeared magically. No way it's happening again after my trim in December because I'll be watching on those ends like a hawk watches her prey.

Thank you again to the amazing readers of Juditherese Haircare! You inspire me to continue! *takes a bow*




18 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!throws confetti**.Congrats on all fronts.You definitely have made great progress,including learning from your setbacks.The comments might not always reflect it but people ARE reading.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're too kind Aurora!
      Thank youuu :-)

      Delete
  2. Kudos on another hear of healthy hair progress!! It makes it so worth it when you see where you started versus where you are now. Looking good!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andrea! I make sure to take pictures as I go along. Comparison photos do alot of justice to before and after!

      Delete
  3. get it girl! Congrats on your hhj and blogiversary! How amazeballs are your results so far!?!?

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.

    Hair Transplant in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear.....many more of this I pray.


    hairlevation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the other hand, healthy hair has smooth and tightly closed cuticle layer that shields the inner cortex from drying out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing!!!!!!' October 1st of this year was my first hair anniversary. I can't believe you're already on your second!!M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy hairversary!!! so jealous of your long hair!

    www.accordingtolarz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.Hair Transplant in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

Most Viewed Post!